Monday, June 30, 2008

Inseperable


Inseperable, originally uploaded by Leila Carroll.

By popular demand, a GROUP POSE. Hope you like it. More to come. <3

I think it's worth noting that the couch I used for this photo shoot is only 3 prims. Created by Aminom Marvin of Sculptomancy. This is the Modulution 2-Seat in Licorice. For both the prim conscious and prim addict, it's definitely worth a peek at the sim which offers everything from furniture to landscaping (with season changing trees!) to builds. It's a sculptie paradise full of low prim, very well textured items!

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Adorable - I found you on Flickr recently and am simply in love with your poses. Once landscaping and setting up home on my island isn't draining my finances, I plan to stop in!

Leila Carroll said...

Thanks, Izzy! :))