Friday, January 9, 2009

2 in 1


2 in 1, originally uploaded by Leila Carroll.

I'm talking poses of course...

Only available at my MAIN STORE.

On me:
HAIR: ::69:: coco - lightbrown -
SHIRT: -SG- Shake It Shirt Stripes
SHORTS: -SG-Violence Shorts Light Blue
MANICURE: Purrfect Nails - Posh (Transferable)

Him (behind):
HAIR: *TRUTH* Kensei 2 - Black
SHIRT: (Elephant Outfitters) Crest Rugby
JEANS: [GearShift] Maverick Jeans ripped

Him (bottom):
HAIR: -N- "Dare" - Black Pearl
SHIRT: [ENDEAVOR] Checked shirt khaki (mens)
JEANS: [GearShift] Maverick Jeans
SHOES: (Shiny Things) Old Shoes - black

Credits: Many thanks to Charliee Wyler and Ambie Helendale of !!:::Drunken Apple:::!! for their vivid imaginations in the creation of this pose. (They sell beautiful, unique shapes and prefabs and much more!) And like anyone who suggests a pose idea to me, and I use it, they get the pose free. :D

And thank you, once again, to my friend, Sean Devin of Vision Homes for the use of his land (and his picnic blanket!) for this photoshoot.

No comments: